Saturday, December 31, 2011

No Facebook in 2012...

I've decide to start off 2012 by disabling my facebook account.
Why?
Simple really. I'm never really on it except through my phone and if I'm on through my computer I spend too much time on it. I don't really care what everyone is doing all the time it is just a time filler reading through everyone's status updates. I want to focus more on other things instead of wasting time on facebook. You can't really know me through a status update unless you keep in contact with me in other ways anyway. I want to see what it'll be like not having a facebook...I mean I was fine before I got a facebook so now after having one how will it affect me. I might only go until the summer not having it. I haven't really decided yet. We shall see come the end of May what I decide to do. :)

"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment